Many people get beautiful skin from chemical peels, and celebrities that have radiant skin no matter their age, use this method among others. One of the least invasive treatment options, chemical peels revitalize the skin. More than 11 million people across the world are taking advantage of chemical peels as opposed to other options. Today, we at Open Door Med Spa to discuss the basics of a chemical peel for those considering the procedure.
Is a Chemical Peel Good for Skin?
For anyone wanting to get a youthful and healthy glow to their skin, a chemical peel might be your solution. Chemical peels are a perfect way to achieve your skin’s goals, whether you are male or female and no matter your age. There are many circumstances that warrant a chemical peel, some examples include clogged pores, over sun exposure, acne, and aging skin can potentially leave with uneven skin tones and a dull drab complexion. For skin that is vibrant, smooth and younger looking, chemical peels are exactly the procedure you want.
Chemical Peel Procedure
There is nothing to fear, though the term “chemical peel” sounds scary, and most envision a chemical acid peeling skin away. A safe chemical solution is gently applied to the skin to mildly dissolve the surface layer of skin. After the old skin is gently removed, the new layer of tissue begins to heal itself to reveal new skin that is smoother and fresher. There are degrees of strength in various solutions that use chemical peels. The doctor uses the most efficient strength once it is determined what your skin type and your desired results are.
Benefits of a Chemical Peel
1) Stimulated collagen growth. As mentioned, during a chemical peel, the skin is exfoliated and from there, the cell renewal and collagen production are stimulated to reveal younger, healthy skin.
2) Lessen acne and acne scars. With just a mild chemical peel, blemishes and acne scars can be significantly minimized.
3) Fast results and recovery. Since the chemical peel is least invasive, it is a quick procedure with no recovery time, allowing you to quickly get back to life.
4) Decrease over exposure to sun. Sun damage and melasma are serious skin threats affecting a lot of people, particularly for those who spend regular time outside. The chemical peel procedures clear away the damaged layer of skin, leaving healed, smooth skin instead of dark spots and sun damaged skin.
5) Fine lines and wrinkles are diminished. With only minimum effect, over the counter creams, lotions and serums, these solutions take time before results are noticeable. With chemical peels, however, the results are much faster and more noticeable.
6) Enhanced confidence. Due to a few blemishes and poor skin quality improves, chances are your self-confidence boosts. For beautiful skin, the chemical peel removes most blemishes and offers silky.
7) Cost-effective beauty treatment. With actual results at an affordable cost as opposed to investing hundreds of hard-earned dollars in anti-aging products, chemical peels are the cost-effective to have a chemical peel.
8) Skin texture improvement. The skin is exfoliated in the procedure, giving perfectly textured skin a radiant glow as it inadvertently increases cell turnover.
Chemical Peels & More in Mansfield, Texas (Just Minutes away from Fort Worth, Arlington, Grand Prairie, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, De Soto, Red Oak, Midlothian, Waxahatchie, Cleburne & Benbrook, Texas)
Open Door Med Spa offers chemical peels in addition to many services to help improve the skin, and chemical peels are the most common and effective. Our chemical peel treatment would be of high quality that you can afford. Call us today to schedule your consultation.