If you aren’t sure what a dermal filler is, it is an injection of gel just under the skin. The ingredients in the gel are going to depend on the type of filler being used, but dermal fillers are used to add volume to different areas of the face and the body. The results are a younger appearance and youthful glow. Dermal fillers can be helpful and beneficial for a number of different reasons. Open Door Med Spa is here to talk about the numerous different uses of dermal fillers as you set out to look younger than ever.
What are Fillers & How are They to Be Used?
Like mentioned above, when a client uses dermal fillers, there are a number of different ways they can benefit from it. Following are some of the different uses for dermal fillers on your face and body.
– Added Shape & Volume to Lips: If your lips aren’t full and plump, the best way to achieve this look is with dermal fillers. You don’t have to go through plastic surgery to get dramatic results. You can give your lips the luscious look that you’ve been after with little to no downtime. Just make sure that you do lip fillers a little at a time to ensure that you don’t struggle with over plumping your lips.
– Get Rid of Laugh Lines: As you get older, you may notice that laugh lines start to appear around your eyes and mouth. This can make you look older than you actually are. Dermal fillers will completely erase laugh lines and leave you with perfectly smooth skin again.
– Sculpting for the Jaw & Chin: If you don’t like the way that your jawline or your profile looks, there are dermal fillers that can improve that part of your face without plastic surgery. They can get rid of the fat that gives you the appearance of a double chin to help your jawline and chin look more sculpted.
– Acne Scarring: Some acne scars are extremely difficult to heal and get rid of. Fortunately, there are dermal fillers that can be injected underneath the scarring to help clear them away. They lift up the depressed scars to give your skin that smooth look you’re after.
– Adding Volume Under Eyes: If the skin underneath your eyes has started to sag, you can fix this problem with fillers as well. They give your skin that volume that is needed to get rid of the hollow look that some people suffer from under the eyes.
Dermal Filler Injectables & More in Mansfield, Texas (Just Minutes away from Fort Worth, Arlington, Grand Prairie, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, De Soto, Red Oak, Midlothian, Waxahachie, Cleburne & Benbrook, Texas)
If you have areas on your face that you would like to look younger and smoother, or are looking for ways to give certain areas of the face more volume, you can turn to Open Door Med Spa. We have a number of different dermal fillers that can improve the look of your face and help you look younger again. Call us today!