Vitamin B12 Glutathione Injection Booster Shots
B12, D3, Glutathione, CBD and Immuno Boost Shots
Our Skinny Shots
Skinny Shots are intramuscular injections that consist of ingredients to help Support your weight loss efforts with fat blasting compounds.
– MIC (Methionine, Inositol, Choline): These amino acids help your liver process fats at peak efficiency which helps you maintain your weight loss.
– BI, B2, B5, B6, B12: Support energy use throughout the body. Help metabolize fats, carbs, and proteins. Helps convert carbs into energy. Supports red blood cell production, adrenal glands, mood, and brain and nerve function.
– Carnitine: Helps increase metabolic rate as well as maintain muscle mass.
Benefits of Vitamin B12 Injection
If you rely heavily on coffee and energy drinks to get you through the day, you could likely benefit from a vitamin B12 booster. This gives you a natural energy boost to help you enjoy life to the fullest. You can take vitamin B12 oral supplements, patches, lozenges, liquid drops and nasal sprays but when you have B12 injected, it bypasses the digestive system and will give you almost instant results. Whether you are trying to achieve optimal athletic goals or are simply looking to solve a vitamin B12 deficiency, you can rely on Open Door Med Spa to provide you with our vitamin B12 booster. There are several ways that a vitamin B12 booster could help to improve your quality of life.
– Maintain a good health inc. skin and eyes
– Increases energy levels & helps to fight fatigue
– Boosts metabolism & aids in weight loss
– Reduces stress
– Improves quality of sleep
– Improves mood and emotional health
– Improves memory and cardiovascular health
– Boosts immune system
– Increased hair growth
Lipotropic nutrients are a class of natural ingredients that play an important role in the body’s use of fat. These compounds enhance the liver and gallbladder’s role by decreasing fat deposits and speeding up metabolism of fat and its removal. Our formula of Lipotropics has been formulated to enhance your current weight loss efforts i.e. following a healthy diet plan, staying well hydrated and exercising. The amino acids used to make these shots are B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, MIC, L Carnitine and Chromium.
Vitamin B12 & Immuno Injection Booster Shots & More in Mansfield, Texas (Just Minutes away from Fort Worth, Arlington, Grand Prairie, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, De Soto, Red Oak, Midlothian, Waxahatchie, Cleburne & Benbrook, Texas)
Whether you are interested in Lipotropic or Vitamin B12 boosters, it is clear that there are many more benefits that come from injections over taking an oral supplement. If you are looking for that edge that will help you achieve your optimal health goals, the professionals at Open Door Med Spa can assist you with our booster shot services. Both of these essential nutrients can help to improve your skin and energy levels. Call us today to schedule your appointment.