A healthy, natural glow and skin tone is something most people want to achieve or maintain. Skin is exposed pollution, UV rays, pollution, and other elements on a daily basis. We at Open Door Med Spa would like to offer some tips for a healthy complexion, particularly for those you protect your face from the unwanted blemishes.
How Do I Get a Healthy Glowing Complexion?
1) Wash, exfoliate, and moisturize. While twice a week is ideal for exfoliation, daily steps include cleansing and moisturizing. Skin will be more prone to sensitivity when skin damage occurs when you overdo the exfoliation treatments. Avoid using electric devices with focus on face, feet and hand, exfoliate your whole-body skin manually. An ideal way to make your own exfoliator is simply adding one teaspoon of ground almonds/oatmeal to your regular cleanser. Since it will help you to lighten the skin and as the dead cells takes off, your naturally normal skin tone will be back soon.
2) Protect skin from sun. Always protect yourself from sun, even if you do not intend to spend too much time outdoors. The sun’s ultraviolet rays can cause discoloration and facial skin darkening. Consider wearing a large yet stylish hat and always use sunblock with minimum SPF of 30. Keep in mind SPF 15 is mild and alright to an extent but may not defend you against UVA and UVB sun rays, particularly in the summer months. Drink a lot of water because dehydration can have harmful effects on your skin as well.
3) Facial treatment for tan removal. To help brighten your original, natural skin tone, it is good to remove the tanned skin every weekend. To do this yourself, you need a cleanser, scrub, tan removing face pack, toner and lotion/moisturizer. A professional treatment can do wonders for your skin and do it safely. For about 15 minutes for quick removal, apply thin paste of sandalwood and rose water every night on my face on a regular basis.
4) Healthy eating with plenty of fresh greens. You can improve your eating behavior by avoiding energy drinks and cokes. Excessive sugar intake and fast food doesn’t help. Regularly eat fresh fruits, green vegetables to keep yourself healthy and radiant both inside and outside. Random eating intervals can break down your metabolism that not good for overall human health.
5) Take advantage of natural treatments and develop good sleeping habits. Because poor sleeping habits can have drastic effects on your health and beauty, you need routine sleeping habits.
– Use lemon juice to rinse the skin.
– Rub your skin with a raw potato.
– Rinse and dry, follow up with a slather with Aloe Vera all over your skin,
– Bathe regularly.
– Apply a paste of turmeric and olive oil paste, let it sit for 20 minutes before rinsing.