One of the most popular cosmetic procedures out there has to do with plumping lips. Many women want to have fuller lips or to even restore them to what they were before the effects of aging started to settle in. One of the best ways to get the plump lips that you’re looking for is with Juvederm fillers. This treatment allows you to have the fuller, more defined lips that you’re looking for. Open Door Med Spa is here to talk about what this procedure looks like so you know what to expect.
Which Type of Juvederm is the Best?
If you aren’t familiar with fillers, you might not know what Juvederm is. This is a line of fillers that are primarily composed of hyaluronic acid. This is a substance that is naturally found in your skin. These fillers are used in many cosmetic treatments, especially the lips. They help to retain moisture and add volume that will also work to smooth out any unwanted lines. There are two types of Juvederm fillers that are widely used in lips:
– Juvederm Ultra XC: When you choose this product, you are choosing one that will work to add fullness and volume to your lips. It will also work to correct moderate to severe perioral lines. This filler has a small amount of lidocaine in it so help ease the discomfort of the treatment.
– Juvederm Volbella XC: This is another variation of the juvederm line and will focus more on smoothing lines with a small lip enhancement. If you are looking for a lip augmentation that is more natural looking, this is the right choice for you.
What to Expect when Taking Juvederm?
For those that are curious about what the treatment actually looks like, you can expect to experience the following when you choose lip augmentation using Juvederm:
– Consultation: Before getting started with any treatment, you will have a consultation where you will talk about what your goals are and any history that is pertinent to the treatment. This is also when the type of filler you use will be discussed.
– Preparation: The area will be cleansed and any numbing material will be applied to help lessen discomfort.
– Injection Process: The product is injected into the lips and areas surrounding them where volume and smoothing is wanted.
– Post Care: There might be some temporary redness or swelling following the treatment. Patients are always advised to avoid any strenuous activity or extreme temperatures briefly following treatment.
– Follow-Up: A follow-up appointment will be scheduled to discuss your results and talk about what plans are needed for maintaining your lip augmentation.
Juvederm Lip Augementation Fillers & More in Mansfield, Texas (Just Minutes away from Fort Worth, Arlington, Grand Prairie, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, De Soto, Red Oak, Midlothian, Waxahachie, Cleburne & Benbrook, Texas)
If you are ready to have your lips augmented, you can turn to Open Door Med Spa to help you achieve the goals that you have. We will help you get the volume you have lost in your lips back as well as smooth out any unwanted perioral lines you may have. Call us today!