Many people have unwanted chin and neck fat that is pronounced when looking down. You may have come across some at home exercises for the chin and neck that can help remove fat over time if you have researched for a remedy, in addition to tips on diet changes and general exercise that may be beneficial. To see amazing results in a very short period, however, other individuals may wish to remove fat more quickly. Kybella is a great alternative to liposuction and other invasive methods when wanting to remove unwanted fat from the chin and the neck if you are looking for faster and visible results. Today, we at Open Door Med Spa would like to offer some tips to get rid of the fat in your chin and neck.
Is it Possible to Lose Neck Fat with Exercise?
To help burn fat in the chin by working out the face and neck muscles, apply the few exercises below on a routine basis.
1) Close your lips like you are whistling as you tilt the head back. Though tight enough to feel both sides of the neck contract, your lips should be relaxed. As long as it feels comfortable hold this position for 10 to 20 seconds. Repeat 10 times.
2) Place your chin against your chest. Hold for 5 seconds after slowly rotate your head to the right. Slowly rotate your chin back to your chest and then to the left, slowly rotate your head. For 5 seconds hold this position and repeat 3 times.
3) Feeling the stretch under the chin, tilt the head back and push the lower jaw forward. Repeat 10 times.
4) Extending your lips as far away from the face as possible, tilt the head back, pucker the lips, and try to kiss the sky. For 5 to 20 seconds and relax, hold this position and repeat 10 to 15 times.
5) Keep shoulders relaxed and place squishy ball 5 to 10 inches in diameter under the chin and push down against the ball with a steady, firm motion. For 10 to 30 times, repeat this exercise.
6) Forming a “pouty” face, stick your bottom lip out as far as it will go. Before tilting the chin towards the chest with the muscles of the neck, stay in this position for 3 seconds. Avoid moving your upper back. For 3 seconds, stay in this position while relaxing the muscles. If possible, repeat 10 to 20 times.
7) While pointing the tongue out as far as it will go, open your mouth as wide as possible. By pushing out for 10 seconds and relax, flatten the tongue and repeat 10 times.
8) Especially the jaw, chewing gum is great exercise as it works out the muscles in the face.
Best Procedure to Get Rid of Chin & Neck Fat
You may reduce your double chin, diet and general exercise can help you lose weight. Reducing calorie intake can help. To curb your appetite, you should try to drink at least eight 8 oz glasses of water daily and drink water before meals. In some cases, Kybella may be right for you. We use Kybella to get rid of unwanted fat on the chin. For fat accumulation in areas such as the chin, knees, abdomen, or under the bra line, Kybella is an injectable medication used. The active ingredient of Kybella is Deoxycholic acid, which naturally occurs in the body. In order to be absorbed and cleared by the body, and Kybella injections allow the body to do this on a bigger scale, Deoxycholic acid breaks down fat cells.
Kybella Injections & More in Mansfield, Texas (Just Minutes away from Fort Worth, Arlington, Grand Prairie, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, De Soto, Red Oak, Midlothian, Waxahachie, Cleburne & Benbrook, Texas)
If you are interested in Kybella injections in Mansfield, TX, call the experts of Open Door Med Spa for a consultation and let us assist you.