As hyaluronic acid dermal filler, Revanesse Versa is approved for use in the U.S. by the Food and Drug Administration for the cosmetic treatment of facial wrinkles and creases. Found within the body, hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance and it can be produced by bacteria and purified for use as an injectable soft tissue filler. This will correct the appearance of facial wrinkles and creases. Today, we at Open Door Med Spa would like to share the basics of Revanesse Versa treatments.
Cosmetic Facial Filler for Lips, Cheeks & More
Revanesse Versa advanced technology gives patients the perfect balance between smoothness and volume. As a cosmetic filler, it is easily injected, simpler to shape, feels more natural, and won’t break down quite as fast as other do. Being launched shortly thereafter, Revanesse Versa received FDA approval in 2017. The manufacturing process behind the gel allows the particle shapes to uniform and smooth. This uniformity and spherical molecules actually contribute to less swelling in the patient.
Pluses of Revanesse Versa Injectables
With virtually no downtime, this updated technology gives patients all the benefits of regular hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers. The benefits include the following:
1) Results are Longer-Lasting. Your body will quickly accept these foreign particles and break down more slowly over time with the help the spherical particle shape. For example, you may find that Revanesse Versa will aid in the improvement of nasolabial folds (laugh lines) for up to 12 months!
2) Less Swelling. Causing 24% less swelling than other widely used HA fillers, clinical studies have shown Revanesse Versa fillers have a low rate of swelling. This lets you get back to normal life almost immediately after treatment.
3) Natural Results. Giving you a balance between smoothness and volume for a completely natural look, the filler uses an advanced wet milling technology that keeps all of the particles identical.
Revanesse Versa Under Eyes, Around Nose, Jaw Line & More
On our physical appearance and self-esteem, the natural aging process can take a toll. As we age, loss of facial volume is very normal, which results in wrinkles, creases, sagging skin, and facial lines. To tighten skin, there is little that can be done to replenish moisture and restore lost collagen, however, dermal fillers can do it. The deep lines that form next to your mouth are a perfect candidate for Revanesse Versa. Other common issues that can be fixed with fillers like Revanesse Versa include
– Restore symmetry in facial features
– Sagging skin around nose or mouth
– Lacking volume along cheeks and under eyes
– Harsh lines around the lip
– Brow line that droop
– Cheekbones seem to deflate
The results depend on your skin, the severity of the area being treated, and the specific location being treated. With improvement over the course of 2-4 weeks after treatment and may last up to 9-18 month, most patients see results instantly. For your specific case during your consultation, our specialist will discuss more realistic results.
Revanesse Versa Fillers & More in Mansfield, Texas (Just Minutes away from Fort Worth, Arlington, Grand Prairie, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, De Soto, Red Oak, Midlothian, Waxahatchie, Cleburne & Benbrook, Texas)
If you are looking to improve your skin with Revanesse Versa treatments in the Greater Mansfield, Texas area, call the professionals of Open Door Med Spa for your consultation. We can help you find the right solution to help you reach the goals for your skin and target areas.