It isn’t uncommon for people to struggle with dry skin issues. This is especially true during the winter months when the air is naturally drier. However, whether you have dry skin because of genetics or the environment, it can be difficult and uncomfortable. The good news is that there are several things that can help you get that moisture into your skin that it needs. Open Door Med Spa is here to share some of the vitamins and minerals that you need to combat your dry skin.
What Ingredients are Good for Hydrating Extremely Dry Skin?
There are several skin-hydrating ingredients that you can find over the counter to help you get rid of the dry skin issues you are having. Following are some of the skin product ingredients that you should be looking for.
– Lactic Acid: This alpha hydroxy acid is found naturally in milk products, but the lactic acid that you use on your skin and is found in creams and other skincare products is usually synthetically produced. The reason that this is so popular in skincare products is because it helps to reduce water loss in your skin.
– Hyaluronic Acid: Sometimes, you don’t necessarily have dry skin but dehydrated skin. This is where hyaluronic acid comes into play. It is one of the most popular anti-aging skin care ingredients in the world because of its ability to break up follicular debris that are trapped in the pores of your skin. This leaves your skin looking fuller and plumper.
– Ceramides: Ceramides are the natural fatty-acids that are found in your skin that work to regulate and maintain moisture and hydration. Look for products that are packed with ceramides to help keep the moisture levels right in your skin.
– Aloe Vera: Many people know how helpful aloe vera can be to help ease pain from getting sunburns or other more serious burns. However, it can also help with dry skin issues as well. Pure aloe gel is packed full of vitamins, minerals and water that can greatly benefit your skin.
– Facial Oils: Facial oils can help support the lipid layer of your skin. They can leave your skin smoother and more radiant rather than greasy looking. Some of the best facial oils to use for your dry skin include olive, argan, coconut, grapeseed, maracuja and jojoba.
Invest in Quality Skincare Products
If you struggle with dry skin, the best way that you can combat it is with high quality ingredients. It is worth the investment to take care of your skin and avoid premature aging and wrinkles.
SkinCeuticals Products, Skin Rejuvenation Services & More in Mansfield, Texas (Just Minutes away from Fort Worth, Arlington, Grand Prairie, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, De Soto, Red Oak, Midlothian, Waxahachie, Cleburne & Benbrook, Texas)
At Open Door Med Spa, we offer a number of different skin rejuvenation services that can help all skin types look and feel their best, including those that suffer from dry skin. We have a team of licensed skin aestheticians that will help you achieve your skin goals. Call us today!