When you get an intense pulsed light (IPL) facial, the light reaches the second layer of skin where pigment producing cells absorb the light and generate heat. There are several reasons for trying to make contact with these pigment producing cells. This process helps to break them up and erasing many marks on your skin that you are less than thrilled with. Open Door Med Spa is here to talk about IPL facials and how they can benefit your skin.
How IPL Facials & Treatments Help Your Skin
Like mentioned above, there are several ways that an IPL facial will help to improve the look and feel of your skin. Here are the main benefits from choosing this skin rejuvenation service.
– Age Spots: If your skin has had considerable sun exposure, you may start to notice grey, brown or black spots also known as age spots. This happens when your skin produces too much melanin.
– Freckles: There are two forms of freckles: ephelides and solar lentigines. Ephelides are more common and are very common after sun exposure or sunburns. They are usually found on the upper body and the face. Solar lentigines are dark patches that appear on adults. They are usually larger and look like age spots.
– Spider & Varicose Veins: When your veins get bigger and enlarged because they are overfilled with blood, it is known as varicose veins. They are usually a red or bluish color and can be painful. These veins are usually found on the lower legs. For those that struggle with spider veins on the face, IPL can be life changing as it decreases their visibility.
– Purpura: These are blood spots on the skin. They appear when blood vessels burst and are quite noticeable.
– Rosacea: While professionals don’t fully understand what causes rosacea, it is something that many people struggle with. There are many treatments for rosacea like IPL facials that help to reduce the redness and irritation that is caused by this skin disorder.
– Birthmarks: If you were born with a patch of discolored skin, it is likely a birthmark. Some people are extremely self conscious of their birth marks and IPL can help to reduce how noticeable they are.
– Unwanted Hair: IPL can help to destroy unwanted hair follicles. Many people have this done on areas like their face, underarms, back, neck and bikini line.
IPL Therapy Treatment & More in Mansfield, Texas (Just Minutes away from Fort Worth, Arlington, Grand Prairie, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, De Soto, Red Oak, Midlothian, Waxahatchie, Cleburne & Benbrook, Texas)
If you struggle with any of the skin issues listed above, you could benefit greatly from IPL therapy. This is a non-invasive procedure that can help to eliminate or decrease these problems significantly from your skin. The professionals at Open Door Med Spa can help you eliminate several skin issues with our list of comprehensive skin rejuvenation treatments and services. You can trust that you are in good hands when you choose our highly qualified estheticians. Call us today!