If you could achieve youthful looking skin that has a glow to it that almost seems unachievable, wouldn’t you want to find a way to make it happen? Luckily, there is a way to help you skin look younger, smoother and healthier; it is called dermaplaning. Many people may be have heard about this procedure, but don’t fully understand what it is and why people are doing it. Open Door Med Spa is here to talk about the benefits you can see when you decide to have dermaplaning done.
If you are new to the term dermaplaning, you may not fully understand what it is. The process of dermaplaning using a scalpel to remove the peach fuzz hairs on your skin to deliver smooth results. This process also gently exfoliates the skin to give it that glow you have been looking for. This is a way to have your hair professional removed rather than waxing, laser removal and tweezers.
Benefits of Dermaplaning
There are many benefits that you will experience when you decide to have dermaplaning done. Following are some of the top benefits you can expect to see:
– Hair Removal: When the fine hairs on your face are removed, you will see how much smoother and younger your skin will look. If you have excessive amounts of hair, this is an effective way to reduce that hair.
– Skin Care Products are More Effective: When the layers of dead skin cells and peach fuzz are removed, skin care products can penetrate deeper into your skin.
– Makeup Application: When you don’t have all those fuzzy hairs on your face, your makeup will be easier to apply to the skin and will go on much smoother.
– Acne Treatment: If you are undergoing acne treatments, dermaplaning can help make those treatments much more successful.
– No Chemicals: Since dermaplaning is done without the use of chemicals, your skin doesn’t undergo any trauma during the process. This makes it a much milder and non-invasive procedure that will require no down-time.
– Pores: The openings on your face where the hair emerges are known as pores. When there is dirt and oil that buildups in these openings, they become bigger. Since dermaplaning is an exfoliating process, these pores are reduced to a much smaller size.
– Wrinkles: This is one of the most effective, pain-free ways to reduce the amount of wrinkles on your face.
Is Dermaplaning for Everyone?
While this is a good option for most people, it isn’t for everyone. If you struggle with hyper sensitive skin or struggle with severe rosacea, it may not be the procedure for you. It could end up irritating your skin even more.
Dermaplaning & More in Mansfield, Texas (Just Minutes away from Fort Worth, Arlington, Grand Prairie, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, De Soto, Red Oak, Midlothian, Waxahatchie, Cleburne & Benbrook, Texas)
If you are interested in having smoother, healthier looking skin, you can rely on the aestheticians at Open Door Med Spa to give you the results you are after. We don’t only offer dermaplaning, but offer our valued clients a long list of comprehensive skin care treatments to give their skin a luxurious glow. Call us today!