A safe and gentle alternative to dramatic plastic surgery and other invasive procedures is high frequency facials. Results can vary by individual and skin type. In addition, results are gradual and do not occur overnight when using high frequency for anti-aging purposes. Continued application can provide more cumulative long-term, lasting results although high frequency has been shown to produce an immediate and temporary lifting effect. After only one treatment, many acne sufferers have found improvements in their complexions. Today, we at Open Door Med Spa would like to share the benefits of high frequency treatments, such as our high frequency HydraFacials.
What is a HydraFacial Good For & What Does it Do to Your Face?
1) Treat Acne. If used over an extended period of time, sometimes the body can become immune to certain acne medications. Regular application of high frequency combined with an effective acne treatment lotion keeps the acne away long after other expensive medications and treatments can fail. While making the skin more receptive to acne lotions, creams and other skin treatment products, high frequency gently cleanses the skin of acne-causing bacteria and unwanted toxins.
2) Minimize Enlarged Pores & Reduce Blackheads. High frequency facials can be quite effective at reducing the size of enlarged pores, softening skin, controlling excess sebum production and eliminating the occurrence of blackheads with routine use. By penetrating deep down into the root of the affected area and cleaning out unwanted debris and toxins allowing the pore to quickly regain its natural size once again, the gentle spray of oxygen molecules produced by the high frequency current diminish enlarged pores.
3) Improve Sagging Skin, Fine Lines & Wrinkles. High frequency can increase blood circulation, which nourishes the skin’s surface and renews underlying cells. You can provide the skin with a firm, youthful, vibrant glow since it produces an enriched form of oxygen. By promoting increased collagen production, it can diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, tighten double chins and jowls and improve overall skin texture and tone.
4) Lessen Eye Puffiness. While increasing blood circulation, the pulsating “oxygenation” action produced by high frequency current aids in lymphatic drainage and disperses excess fluid. A reduction in the appearance of congested, tired, puffy eyes is the result. To help the skin more efficiently absorb skin care products thereby extending their effectiveness, high frequency is essential.
5) Fade Dark Eye Circles. Creating a red-blue pigment deposit under the eyes, new scientific research has shown the cause of severe dark eye circles to be broken capillaries that have leaked hemoglobin. To help your current under eye product penetrate deeper into the skin tissue and create a circulation rush in the area, high frequency is helpful. For fading dark under eye circles resulting in a fresher, brighter, more youthful looking appearance, the application of high frequency can be very effective.
6) Reduce Appearance of Cellulite. When used in conjunction with a quality cellulite product, high frequency treatment can be very effective at reducing the appearance of cellulite with routine use. To gently exfoliate the skin, aid in lymphatic drainage increase blood, circulation, assist in the production of collagen and elastin and promote healthy cell metabolism, skin care industry has relied on this same high frequency, oxygen molecule producing technology has been used for years. This results in firmer, smoother, and more refined skin.
7) Promote Healthier Hair Growth. The process of nourishment improves, the skin is gently exfoliated, promotes local blood circulation, stimulates local glandular activity, provides heat to the area which is soothing to the nervous system and significantly improves the scalp’s receptiveness to and the overall effectiveness of post-treatment hair growth formulas, through its rapid oscillation, high frequency current.