Who doesn’t want to have the lushest lips possible? What used to be something that was done with plastic surgery, now can be accomplished with lip filler. This lip enhancement treatment can help you get the lips that you could only dream about before. For those that haven’t had their lips enhanced with lip filler before, may not know what to expect from the treatment. Open Door Med Spa is here to talk about some of the facts that many people may not know about lip filler.
Lip Filler Pros & Cons
Following are a bunch of facts that you may not know about lip filler if you haven’t ever had this treatment done.
– Lip Fillers are Not Surgery: While there are treatment types that require surgery, lip filler isn’t one of them. These injectable treatments can enhance your lips without the pain and recovery that is involved with surgery.
– Anesthetics are Optional: While the injectables are not going to be extremely painful and most people can bear it well enough, there are some people that get quite anxious at the idea of having any needles near their face. In these instances, patients can request a topical anesthetic to help ease any pain that may be present.
– Little Downtime with Lip Fillers: One of the biggest benefits that come with lip fillers rather than plastic surgery is the lack of downtime. You don’t have to carve out several days to recover from the procedure. You can plan on your treatment appointment only taking about 30 minutes and you will experience little to no downtime after the procedure.
– Lip Filler Results May Not Be Immediate: While many people may expect the result of a lip filler to be immediate, it can take some time to get the full result. It usually takes about 4 weeks to see the final results of your lip filler treatment.
– Lip Filler Isn’t Permanent: Lip fillers aren’t a permanent treatment. You will see the results start to slowly fad away with time. This leaves you with the ability to change the fillers and tweak the results if you aren’t happy with the results.
Are there Side Effects of Lip Fillers?
The side effects that you experience when you have lip filler treatment is going to depend on the person. Some people will experience no side effects at all, while others will have some mild ones.
– Some allergic reactions in rare cases
Lip Injectables, Skin Rejuvenation & More in Mansfield, Texas (Just Minutes away from Fort Worth, Arlington, Grand Prairie, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, De Soto, Red Oak, Midlothian, Waxahachie, Cleburne & Benbrook, Texas)
Lip fillers can give you the lips that you have been dreaming of. At Open Door Med Spa, we provide our clients with lip filler that helps give their lips the fullness they are looking for. This non-invasive treatment is an excellent way to change the way you look without dealing with the pain that is associated with surgery. Call us today!