Any time you are working to get rid of stubborn fat areas on your body, it can be a frustrating process. Sometimes, no matter how much you change your diet or exercise program, there are going to be problem areas that just won’t seem to shrink. This is where body sculpting can come into play. However, body sculpting isn’t for everybody. Read on to find out if you are a good candidate for this amazing service. Open Door Med Spa is here to talk about bodysculpting and how it could help you.
Who is a Good Candidate for Body Sculpting?
Like mentioned above, not everybody is going to be a good candidate for body sculpting. You want to make sure that this is a service that you are going to fully benefit from before committing to it. Here is what an ideal body sculpting candidate looks like:
– Committed to a healthy lifestyle
– Relatively fit
– Close to ideal weight
– Not pregnant
– No excessive scarring around treatment area
– Does not struggle with skin issues like eczema, dermatitis, or other skin problems
– Skin retains tone & elasticity
Benefits of Body Sculpting
There are many reasons why people turn to body sculpting to get the results they’re looking for. Here are some of the top benefits of this procedure:
– Painless: By and large, the biggest benefit of body sculpting is that it is a painless procedure. You don’t have to worry about undergoing a surgery to get the results that you’re looking for. The most discomfort that patients say they experience during this treatment is some tugging on the skin that is being treated.
– Clinically Proven: When you choose to have body sculpting done, you have the Peace of Mind in knowing that it is clinically proven to help reduce fat in your body.
– No Downtime: Unlike surgery, body sculpting does not require any downtime after the procedure. All the patients experience after a body sculpting appointment is some redness, bruising, or mild soreness.
– Permanent Results: One of the first questions that is always asked is whether or not the results are going to be permanent. The answer to this question is a most definite yes. As long as you are living a healthy and active lifestyle, you can count on these results being permanent.
– Results in 8-12 Weeks: There are some people that will report that they see results from body sculpting sooner, but most people will see their optimal results between 8 and 12 weeks after treatment.
Body Sculpting, Contouring & More in Mansfield, Texas (Just Minutes away from Fort Worth, Arlington, Grand Prairie, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, De Soto, Red Oak, Midlothian, Waxahachie, Cleburne & Benbrook, Texas)
If you are looking to get rid of stubborn fat in areas of your body that will not slim down no matter what you do, body sculpting might be the answer that you’re looking for. Open Door Med Spa provides our customers with body sculpting services that will help them achieve their goals. Call us today!